Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else been told theirs has arrived? If so, when can you collect?

Exciting!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ours is in transit to our dealer and will be the very first one delivered from our local Sytner Mini on launch day, 25th October.

They've got their first one I went to see this week (hidden away). It looks great and the rear doors are fine, if a bit dinky, but plenty of room to access rear seat. Surprising amount of room in the back and boot. So much better than the F56. The metallic red with a white roof didn't do it for me though.

It's for my wife and she is really exited too!!!! Her's is pepper white with a black roof. We really like this classic combo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes mine arrived yesterday, with the launch car and courtesy car. They were both coopers. I'm 100% going to push to collect on 25th now I know others are. Thanks 😄

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was it just as good in the flesh?? I bet your wife can not wait!

Here is my car arriving on the transporter yesterday. Is anyone else mega excited now?

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
My new VO with white top and white stripes arrived at Indianapolis dealer yesterday. I saw her today. Pure perfection. Dealer is prepping and I pickup on Monday. At long last. Happy Badger in Indianapolis.

·
Registered
F57 Sidewalk Edition Cooper S
46 Posts
My new VO with white top and white stripes arrived at Indianapolis dealer yesterday. I saw her today. Pure perfection. Dealer is prepping and I pickup on Monday. At long last. Happy Badger in Indianapolis.
Just the same configuration color as me, please some pictures¡¡ I want to see :nerd:

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
We're going to a 5 door launch on Friday at Soper Lincoln; mind we've seen the 5 door already-on our factory tour in August there were quite a few coming along the production line-poor door man had extra to do in the same time! Looking forward to it even though I am quite happy with my 3 door f56 (Jasper) and cant imagine my wife ever swapping her roadster s ! (Damon!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.