Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Mini Cooper S Sport (F56 LCI2)
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks fantastic! I have one ordered (and if you believe the advance publicity, its being build now 馃槈). I notice you have analogue instruments. Was that a surprise, or did your dealer let you know in advance?
Congratulations!
I only ordered the Navigation Pack, the digital dash was part of the Plus pack. To be honest I really wasn't sure what would be in the car, given that I had seen posts of people saying they ordered it and it didn't arrive and then people who didn't order it and it came with it.

In my opinion I think the analogue looks better as the digital dash is only the centre bit of the screen and then the revs counter is a dial under the the glass so not a true digital dash.

You will for sure enjoy it when it arrives :) It is a rare model as it is a Cooper S Sport Manual 馃槃

Registered
I only ordered the Navigation Pack, the digital dash was part of the Plus pack. To be honest I really wasn't sure what would be in the car, given that I had seen posts of people saying they ordered it and it didn't arrive and then people who didn't order it and it came with it.

In my opinion I think the analogue looks better as the digital dash is only the centre bit of the screen and then the revs counter is a dial under the the glass so not a true digital dash.

You will for sure enjoy it when it arrives :) It is a rare model as it is a Cooper S Sport Manual 馃槃
Thanks for clarifying. In Australia we don鈥檛 get the various option packs (Navigation etc), so the options I had with my Cooper S Sport were just the colour (plus roof, mirrors and stripes) .
I had seen on this forum the hit and miss instrument delivery and to be honest if I end up with analogue I鈥檒l be happy as it looks typically 鈥榤ini鈥.
Your car looks great. Congratulations again and enjoy it !

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for clarifying. In Australia we don鈥檛 get the various option packs (Navigation etc), so the options I had with my Cooper S Sport were just the colour (plus roof, mirrors and stripes) .
I had seen on this forum the hit and miss instrument delivery and to be honest if I end up with analogue I鈥檒l be happy as it looks typically 鈥榤ini鈥.
Your car looks great. Congratulations again and enjoy it !
Thank you :) I know you will enjoy yours too :)

ah so you don鈥檛 get the range of options what we do in the UK?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No we don鈥檛. I am just glad I was able to order my Sport with a manual transmission 馃檹
Hard to tell from the pics, but is your Mini black or green. Either way it looks great!!
Oh wow, maybe that is why you are able to get your order processed quick :). Yep me too, I order my Sport Manual and thought that I may not get it, but touch wood no changes were made and I got the Sport Manual :)

It is Midnight Black II :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It pretty much looks like MB 2 (Midnight Black 2) to me. And it seems to be an S with JCW trim (inside/outside). I like the aluminum pedals.
You are right... It is a Cooper S Sport (Manual) in Midnight Black II with below options FOC:

3A1 - John Cooper Works Aerodynamic Kit
4FN - John Cooper Works Sports Seats

But they don't make this model anymore as we know.

Registered
1 - 20 of 30 Posts