Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I never thought I would own a MINI but that's life! You never really know! After a long 3.5 month wait it's finally here.

It's pretty much loaded to the gills except for sunroof. Can't wait to run it in and then give it some.

Specs:

White silver
Auto
LED headlights with cornering function
LED auxiliary lamps
Black headlight and tailight trim
Reverse camera with PDC
Dynamica
JCW Pro front splitter
JCW Pro rear spoiler extensions
534 ferric grey wheels (I don't see anyone having this)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I never thought I would own a MINI but that's life! You never really know! After a long 3.5 month wait it's finally here.

It's pretty much loaded to the gills except for sunroof. Can't wait to run it in and then give it some.

Specs:

White silver
Auto
LED headlights with cornering function
LED auxiliary lamps
Black headlight and tailight trim
Reverse camera with PDC
Dynamica
JCW Pro front splitter
JCW Pro rear spoiler extensions
534 ferric grey wheels (I don't see anyone having this)
I think those alloys have only just come out? Not seen them equipped on any car before but have noticed them online! Show us a photo, I bet they look awesome.

Nice car, nice spec! Love the black plate too. Welcome to the club. >:D

Reactions: KYDan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate! I was scouring the entire internet trying to find for a photo of a JCW with those wheels but couldn't. Was a bit worried ordering them blind and just based off a rendered image.

But it turned out to be a great choice! The cup spoke wheel is just too funky for my liking.

I think those alloys have only just come out? Not seen them equipped on any car before but have noticed them online! Show us a photo, I bet they look awesome.

Nice car, nice spec! Love the black plate too. Welcome to the club. >:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Great colour combo my friend, nice to see a White Silver with a black roof, goes with the JCW bonnet stripes well. Are the spotlights chrome or black (hard to see on my phone)?

Look forward to seeing the wheels proper...
;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Great colour combo my friend, nice to see a White Silver with a black roof, goes with the JCW bonnet stripes well. Are the spotlights chrome or black (hard to see on my phone)?

;)
+1 re wheels... car looks great

Sent from my M470BSE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
320 Posts
+2 wheels pic. Need to know if I need to develop wheel envy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chrome! Ordered them black but the dealer installed wrongly. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise though.

;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Nicest OEM wheels i've seen so far on the JCW. Not sure why they are not a factory option as I'm not too keen on the track and cup spoke wheels personally?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
OMG, those wheels look so cool, because of their open design they look bigger than the cup spokes and show more caliper off, I also have tyre envy, good move ditching the RF's.
I would also go with the Chrome spots for more bling.

I think you might have a few fans now, not bad for your first Mini!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are a factory option. Ordered them through the dealer when I was speccing up the car.

Nicest OEM wheels i've seen so far on the JCW. Not sure why they are not a factory option as I'm not too keen on the track and cup spoke wheels personally?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Maybe region specific then as I don't see them as an option on the UK configurator! Punishment for leaving EU ha ha :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts