Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I currently have a Cooper S on order currently showing end of August for delivery :-l
Thunder Grey
Black roof and mirrors
Black Bonnet stripes
17" Black Cosmos
Chilli Pack
Media Pack XL
Satellite Grey Lounge leather seats

I'm 21 and have owned 8 cars prior to this including a 91 Mini Mayfair so I am looking forward to seeing how the new mini stacks up ;-)

Luckily working for BMW I will be able to track (and pester) to see how my car is getting on in the factory :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

As you work for BMW can you put a word in for all of us and hurry our cars along.......LOL.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I'm 37, bought my first car when I was 21 and have owned a total of three vehicles. I still have two of them.

When I pick up my new car next week I'll have 75% of the vehicles I've ever owned! Need to sell my current Mini though.

Oli

·
Registered
52 Posts
I get it all the time at work, people say they can't keep a car longer than 3 years etc and I cant keep one longer than 6 months. My last car I owned for a month and a half.
I have a similar affliction! Although at your current rate you may well have a more severe case of boredofmycaralreadyitis than me :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I manage to keep this the 18 months that my contract lasts for it will be the longest I've ever owned a car by some considerable distance :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts