Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this is my first Mini, and it's not been plain sailing so far. I ordered my new F56 Mini Cooper D on 15 March and still waiting. My dealer said that it should enter production imminently but I'm not convinced.

For a £21k car, and the fact it's part of the BMW group I kinda expected better. But as British as the Mini (oh, hang on), I'm carrying on in the face of adversity.

Hopefully soon. Pleeeeeeeease.

Hello.

James

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hey James....join the queue with the rest of us....waiting patiently! Sure it'll be worth the wait :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
No Mark I actually think we should all start a dealership

;)

Think about it we'd sell them better because we are so knowledgable - and personally I'd have donna doing the whole led lights thing

:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
James like some others I've had to reorder twice!

Welcome to the nut house

;)
I think I'll fit right in, I wish I'd discovered it earlier, then I would have known about the LED DRLs not being standard. Definitely my biggest disappointment, which is probably a bit silly when there's so much good in the rest of the car.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Not that I'm a pedant, GoKart7, but surely you ordered the first time and reordered the second, thereby only having reordered once?

Oli

·
Registered
734 Posts
No Mark I actually think we should all start a dealership

;)

Think about it we'd sell them better because we are so knowledgable - and personally I'd have donna doing the whole led lights thing

:D
The problem with your dealership is it would only offer one colour! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts