Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited as my Rebel Green F56 JCW has arrived at the dealership! Luckily it’s come through fully loaded, no spec drop!

• Rebel Green
  • Full dechrome inc belt line
  • Red roof and mirrors
  • Pan roof
  • HK Audio
  • Adaptive suspension

Handover day is May 30th, I am super excited but sad to let go of my F55 Cooper S which has been a great car and got me through the pandemic when my business was shut and I had to go on the road to keep it going.

Here’s a pic my sales rep sent me earlier!
Wheel Tire Car Cloud Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So excited as my Rebel Green F56 JCW has arrived at the dealership! Luckily it’s come through fully loaded, no spec drop!

• Rebel Green
  • Red roof and mirrors
  • Pan roof
  • HK Audio
  • Adaptive suspension

Handover day is May 30th, I am super excited but sad to let go of my F55 Cooper S which has been a great car and got me through the pandemic when my business was shut and I had to go on the road to keep it going.

View attachment 78787
No idea ho
Looks fabulous!! Many happy miles (y) And welcome to the rebel green roof rails club :)
figured I would them as my road bike won’t fit in the back !! Thanks so much! I’m super excited now this has been a dream for a long time

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! Hopefully I will have some better pictures of it soon… my wife is away so I can’t collect till she returns on 30th, she wants to say goodbye to the F55…

·
Registered
29 Posts

• Rebel Green
  • Red roof and mirrors
  • Pan roof
  • HK Audio
  • Adaptive suspension

View attachment 78787
When did you order it? I’ve ordered the same colour combo and it’s due end of June

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 JCW Hatch Manual Rebel Green
270 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts