Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i got a phone call off my dealer to tell me that my car has been built and that is should be with them in a couple of days :D I ordered it on the 14th of August so i its only taken 4 weeks and after reading how long other cars have taken i think that it has been pretty quick. As you can imagine i am now extremely excited to get my mini !

·
Registered
372 Posts
So today i got a phone call off my dealer to tell me that my car has been built and that is should be with them in a couple of days :D I ordered it on the 14th of August so i its only taken 4 weeks and after reading how long other cars have taken i think that it has been pretty quick. As you can imagine i am now extremely excited to get my mini !
That's great news 4 weeks is pretty quick !!
Bet you can't wait to pick him up ??

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly can't wait to pick him up,: been wanting a Mini for 8 years now lol :D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Honestly can't wait to pick him up,: been wanting a Mini for 8 years now lol :D

Congrats! You know what they say...."all good things happen to those who wait!" The wait will be worth it!

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep the wait has defiantly been worth it and I've been told it should be ready to pick up on Monday so this week should fly by

Reactions: Tigercub-uk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Must have been built at the same time as mine as also had a phone call to say exactly the same thing. Excited now mine was also ordered about the same time as yours

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do either of you know what your estimated build week was when you ordered?

I think I ordered mine on the 15th August, and the build week was 39 (next week), so with only being a day after I'm wondering if they are ahead of schedule?

·
Registered
57 Posts

I think I ordered mine on the 15th August, and the build week was 39 (next week), so with only being a day after I'm wondering if they are ahead of schedule?
Yeah same build week 39/40 mine due at the dealership next week

·
Registered
48 Posts
Fingers crossed I'll be receiving a call sooner than expected then :)

I did make a few changes since the original order though which may have impacted mine, but the date never changed on the system so I'm hoping they didn't!

·
Registered
23 Posts

I ordered mine on 28 Aug and was given a week 39 Manufacture date.... next week! :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mine took 8 weeks from ordering to delivery at my dealership. It arrived 1 day before we left om vacation so I decided to pick the car up upon my return...longest vacation of my life :)

Can't remember being this impatient with my previous cars.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My Cooper (UK) was ordered by the Dealer on August 17th.

'Scheduled for production' as of yesterday.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was never told my build week actually but when i ordered the car they said that they would make the estimated arrival date 1/9/15 so if there was an early build slot they would make my car priority. I don't know if it made a difference but thats what they said. My car will either be ready to pick up on Sunday or some time next week but i haven't even picked the reg yet lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was never told my build week actually but when i ordered the car they said that they would make the estimated arrival date 1/9/15 so if there was an early build slot they would make my car priority. I don't know if it made a difference but thats what they said. My car will either be ready to pick up on Sunday or some time next week but i haven't even picked the reg yet lol
Same as me pick up next week. No registration yet

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Same as me pick up next week. No registration yet
Its so strange because when i ordered the car we owned before i got to pick the reg the day we ordered it but Mini wont let me do it until the car is at the dealer

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I think we will pick the registration once the car is delivered. Exciting times tho
Yes it really is hope mine is ready for Sunday because i don't think i can wait any longer. Just out of interest which dealer have you been using?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts