Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
This looks great and the photo is great also, what programme is it?

Happy MINI adventures, enjoy :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
That's an awesome pic! I believe the B&W textured photo really puts the lines and proportions of the 3rd Gen MINI into real perspective. Those who don't like the larger new MINI design need to re-evaluate their thinking! :) What's not to love about this body style? Things change and this car is DEFINITELY 100% MINI (best ever also!) :laugh:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's an awesome pic! I believe the B&W textured photo really puts the lines and proportions of the 3rd Gen MINI into real perspective. Those who don't like the larger new MINI design need to re-evaluate their thinking! :) What's not to love about this body style? Things change and this car is DEFINITELY 100% MINI (best ever also!)

Enjoy!
I concur with you I completely love this new MINI design and despite of being bigger than the last gen I believe that it stills have that MINI essence.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
That's an awesome pic! I believe the B&W textured photo really puts the lines and proportions of the 3rd Gen MINI into real perspective. Those who don't like the larger new MINI design need to re-evaluate their thinking! :) What's not to love about this body style? Things change and this car is DEFINITELY 100% MINI (best ever also!) :laugh:

I concur with you I completely love this new MINI design and despite of being bigger than the last gen I believe that it stills have that MINI essence.
The Gen3 is very refined but for me the Gen1 is still best for body proportions, just love the GP1 :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's an awesome pic! I believe the B&W textured photo really puts the lines and proportions of the 3rd Gen MINI into real perspective. Those who don't like the larger new MINI design need to re-evaluate their thinking! :) What's not to love about this body style? Things change and this car is DEFINITELY 100% MINI (best ever also!)

The Gen3 is very refined but for me the Gen1 is still best for body proportions, just love the GP1 :)
Yeah, you got it. MINI gen 1 is just beautiful

1 - 10 of 10 Posts