Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congratulations and what a lovely car - BRG with the dark cottonwood interior, a great combination!

The big screen and the HUD too!

·
Registered
277 Posts
and the diamond pattern looks cool too, always loved diamond stitching, this isn't stitching but close enough to it. i'll take it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love it!
Can I ask, where did you get the chequerboard roof and numbers? Was it from the dealer? I can never get the mini site to show the accessories.

Looks fab!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love it!
Can I ask, where did you get the chequerboard roof and numbers? Was it from the dealer? I can never get the mini site to show the accessories.

Looks fab!
The checkered roof and the numbers are custom made at a cost off appx 500£:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great looking car - congratulations!

I could not get the Accessories catalog from my dealer neither until yesterday - mini.com does not have it as pdf neither - finally got it printed!?! from my dealer - strange in the internet age to have it paper with no pdf yet ...

There are some pretty cool items there - different roofs, mirror cups, side stickers, interior trims etc. - costs quite reasonable too so I have dressed it up for my wife a bit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love the meatballs!!!

VERY nice!! My first MINI (2 MINIs ago) had meatball numbers on the doors, but I like yours much better! Mind if I steal your design for my future F56? Here are my old meatballs:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VERY nice!! My first MINI (2 MINIs ago) had meatball numbers on the doors, but I like yours much better! Mind if I steal your design for my future F56? Here are my old meatballs:

Sorry for late reply
But off course U can steal it, no sweat :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.