Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I finally taken delivery of my car on Monday. I have to say it has not been plain sailing with delays and some issues with the dealer. Anyway, have to say I am very pleased with the car. I've specced it up quite high. Definitely love the auto parking!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.
Coming from an mx5, I am glad that I have the sunroof. Spec of the car:
Auto Transmission
Chilli Pack
Media pack XL
Leather seats
Folding mirrors
Heated windscreen
HUD
PDC front and rear park assist
Driving assist

Definitely going to get the tinting for rear windows

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Black stripes and black line light trims would set it off perfectly....
Very nice color combo! I'd just enjoy it "as-is" for awhile before jumping in with mods. You waited for the car so take your time with getting to know each other! :)

As for the black stripes....I tend to agree they really look awesome on EB MINI's; as for the blacked out trim....well, it sort of depends. I'd stick with chrome for awhile...You know, even with blacked out headlight/taillight trim, there is still a lot of original factory chrome on these cars.

It's just a personal taste thing.

Enjoy,

John

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice car! Glad to see another electric blue owner. Motor on!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Black stripes and black line light trims would set it off perfectly....
Very nice color combo! I'd just enjoy it "as-is" for awhile before jumping in with mods. You waited for the car so take your time with getting to know each other!

As for the black stripes....I tend to agree they really look awesome on EB MINI's; as for the blacked out trim....well, it sort of depends. I'd stick with chrome for awhile...You know, even with blacked out headlight/taillight trim, there is still a lot of original factory chrome on these cars.

Enjoy,

John
I think that the chrome looks good on EB minis. That being said I am adding more now that I have it. Wasn't sure how it was gonna look before ordering but now I wish I would have added the chrome line exterior pack. Doing the brake vent covers on chrome (shipping as we speak) then on to the mirror caps.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'd stick with chrome for awhile...You know, even with blacked out headlight/taillight trim, there is still a lot of original factory chrome on these cars.

Enjoy,

John

I completely agree with this. I was considering doing the black caps/stripes/roof but then realized the amount of chrome bits leftover to change -- then I choose white on blue instead :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.