Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
I picked it up this afternoon and haven't stopped grinning yet! It's been a fun afternoon and I'm very glad I stuck it out through the delay. View attachment 6450 [/:)
AMAZING..!!!!!
The best gift one could get for Thanksgiving......:) ENJOY !!!! Safe driving.
It looks F A N T A S T I C. !!!!!!!
:):)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Beautiful machine! So glad the suspense is over and you can get on with unlimited fabulous driving. Are cars in Canada typically delivered upside down?

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Super car congratulations. Now the fun begins. Learning all it can do!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think they are typically delivered upside down. I'm going to go with they were just looking for a way to make my delivery extra special after all this time, (or I am a technological incompetent!). Somehow I knew you would be the one to give me grief over that!�� I hope everyone else's wait ends soon too so the fun can begin for everyone!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Beautiful machine! So glad the suspense is over and you can get on with unlimited fabulous driving. Are cars in Canada typically delivered upside down?
Isn't that Australia? ;)

Nice car Wheee! Now you have one more thing to be thankful for today!

Also nice to see some of the Canadian ones finding their homes...

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
I thought it was the down force from all that aero!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Why not mount winter tires on the roof and then flip it over with the seasons? Did you spend all weekend driving? Still grinning?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fitness is going right out the window because I'm driving everywhere right now. Only my cheek muscles get a workout. There is a lot to learn about these little cars. I actually let my husband drive it yesterday and all of a sudden all of the settings that I had programmed disappeared. Thanks to the forum and MintMark I realized that the car remembers different settings from each key. I just traded in my Nissan Murano and the one thing I was relieved to be done with was its many little electrical gremlins. I was worried I now had a whole new set of gremlins but all is well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.