Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally was able to bring her home after weeks of waiting! She's a torque-y little thing and I love every minute of it!

She came with the premium package (HK Sound, Comfort Access, Mini Excitement, Pano-Roof). The previous owner wrapped the roof/spoiler in chili red, which I absolutely love and will most likely get it re-wrapped since it definitely looks a bit weathered!

Didn't ever think I'd be driving Christmas on wheels...BUT I gotta say she brings the same smile on my face as Christmas Mornings did when I was a child!

Mods already on order:
-The Big Pair
-Eventuri CF Intake
-Union Jack Full Black Tail-Lights
-CF Fuel Cap
-Piano Black Head-Light Trim
-Piano Black Tail-Light Trim
-Piano Black Door Handles
-JCW Red/Checkered Mirror Caps
-Platypus Tow-Hook License Plate Holder

Will order a ECU remap or tune in next few days. Also going to set up a time to take her in for some new matte black/red border viper stripes for the hood/trunk.

Future mods:
Front/Rear Swaybars
Lowering Springs
Intercooler
Piano Black Grille Surround
Black Belt Line

Front View.jpg Sideview2.jpg Sideview.jpg Rear View.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! She's a blast to drive! Should get the all the black trim pieces tomorrow and black Union Jack tail lights this weekend, she's going to look amazing after.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Cool tail lights!! I like the black & white scheme, different from the standard ones in red. Are those LEDs?

I can't say I'm a fan of de-chroming (probably the only one here who prefers a little chrome), but those tail lights actually look very good w/o chrome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool tail lights!! I like the black & white scheme, different from the standard ones in red. Are those LEDs?

I can't say I'm a fan of de-chroming (probably the only one here who prefers a little chrome), but those tail lights actually look very good w/o chrome!
Hey thanks! Yes they are in fact LEDs. Bought them off of killallchrome. They work beautifully and pulse when first turned on. Speaking of de-chroming, I just got my black door handles, black grille surround, and belt-line de-chrome. Can't wait :) haha.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey thanks! Yes they are in fact LEDs. Bought them off of killallchrome. They work beautifully and pulse when first turned on. Speaking of de-chroming, I just got my black door handles, black grille surround, and belt-line de-chrome. Can't wait :) haha.
Awesome :)

Thanks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts