Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. I lied, I've been driving it around for about a week now :) But here are some crummy photos taken with my iphone... hopefully after I clean it and the weather is nice I will take some better photos..

It's a thunder grey with black stripes.. however the stripes you see had to be redone (they should have been wider and stuck on a bit differently.. I'll post pics on this thread once I get time with a better camera and lighting.

So far only mods I've done is the stripes and added a sports antenna (not pictured here).

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Beautiful Cooper S! I love the contrast of the deep red tail lights against the thunder grey body. Congratulations, and happy motoring in your Mini!

·
Registered
191 Posts
The stripes look amazing on the grey! What a great looking car. Now I know what to keep my eye out for. Hope I see you around here sometime soon :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looking good! And oddly familiar. I dig the stripes, very subtle yet very cool. Now get some killer shots of your ride! Lol
Oost

Ps. Are you doing winter tires?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good! And oddly familiar. I dig the stripes, very subtle yet very cool. Now get some killer shots of your ride! Lol
Oost

Ps. Are you doing winter tires?
Probably won't be doing any winter tires.. I work and live at home so if it really snows bad.. I just won't go out. Right now I'll just have to rely on the all seasons... But who knows!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I put winter tires on today. It did change the ride but, given that my other tires are strictly summer and that nasty little white symbol is now showing up in the weather forecast, it was unavoidable. Don't have the working from home option.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The stripes look amazing on the grey! What a great looking car. Now I know what to keep my eye out for. Hope I see you around here sometime soon :)
Yup I'm usually around Colby Drive for a sporting club I'm a part of. I've already seen about 2 other F56's in that little spot at the gas station..

·
Super Moderator
7,891 Posts
Looks great, just fitted my winter tyres here in the uk-self sourced the alloys from mytyres and had mini fit the tpms-felt like hard work as did initialising the sytem but it's all fine now and we had our first frost this morning; perfect timing!

·
Registered
19 Posts
love the color combo thunder :) Congratulations

Just out of curiosity, is it just me or does the US version of the MCS have the spoiler while the CDN ones dont?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
love the color combo thunder :) Congratulations

Just out of curiosity, is it just me or does the US version of the MCS have the spoiler while the CDN ones dont?
It does have a spoiler, it's just small.. the US ones have the same one .. you may be thinking of the JCW larger spoiler with the center indent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts