Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally posted this in the wheels section and can't figure out how to change it or move it so am reposting here. Sorry for the duplicate but here goes.

I have been using Adam's products on my MINIs for a few years now. Overall I love their stuff but what got me hooked was the Forums and the How-To Videos. I love to set my iPad up in the garage and follow along to learn how to use something I'm not familiar with.
Anyway, they do these special deals a couple of times a year called "Mystery Boxes". For a price of 29.99 you will get a surprise selection of products. A few of the boxes will be worth up to $100 but all of them will have great stuff in excess of the $30 you spent. I have missed it every time but caught it today so ordered 2! Anyway I thought I'd put it out here if anyone is interested in giving it a try.
It's a lot of fun to watch the thread as people's boxes arrive and see what they get! More fun than Christmas!
Sale ends at noon MST today.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/28897-•••-mystery-box-•••/

Post if you decide to give it a try, dying to see what others get!

Annette
(I don't work for them, just love the products :D)

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got my order today!

Here's my haul from ordering 2 Mystery Boxes.
1 Rinseless Wash
1 Glass Cleaner
2 Single Soft Towels
1 Double Soft Towel
1 Glass Cleaning Cloth
1 Great White Drying Towel

Pretty psyched. I have never tried the SS or the Rinseless Wash so am happy to get that chance this winter.

Annette

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.