Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase the all new name-your-mini badges in Australia?

Tried searching everywhere online, yes people do sell them but they don't provide the service printing your name on it, like what Mini offers to new car owner.

I got 1 that has my name on it but I would like to 2 more for my Wife and Sons >:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
G'Day - I posted a thread a little time ago regarding this. Thanks to Vetsvette, he sent a website address where he thinks Mini order there's from:
https://www.gobadges.com/magnetic-ch...er-p/ms002.htm

It took Mini about 2 plus months to send me out the details about how to order one so if you have just ordered a mini, this may take some time before they send out the details.
This is for Australia, not sure about the other islands of the world.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put the chassis number of my mini and it accepted it. I did not know about this program. My mini is 7 months old, purchased from new cheers

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does anyone know where I can purchase the all new name-your-mini badges in Australia?

Tried searching everywhere online, yes people do sell them but they don't provide the service printing your name on it, like what Mini offers to new car owner.

I got 1 that has my name on it but I would like to 2 more for my Wife and Sons >:D
Contact Cathy at Badgemate, she'll print whatever you want.

http://www.badgemate.com.au/

·
Registered
261 Posts
The Mini Australia invitational ones use GoBadges.com

I never got the invitation, I just found the URL posted by someone and put in my VIN and it accepted the order. A month later it arrived.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just a quick note to let fellow Aussies know that this offer is still active.
I ordered one this morning and would not have known anything about it unless this thread had mentioned it ( Thanks Tony)
Also Chasis number is last 7 digits/letters of VIN for those of you who didn’t know and that’s what the site took to accept order

1 - 12 of 12 Posts