Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
MINI Electric Camden 2023
29 Posts
I don't think this is the Nanuq white colour but the already available white silver. This is a Mini that was for sale at Kalfsbeek Mini in the Netherlands. It is from 7 April 2021 and featured in a driving test in May that year. It is from a local magazine or newspaper. That is also where this picture is from. What a little sunlight can do to a car's colour.

Tire Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle

Sorry for the disappointment I am causing with this one

· Registered
2022 3-door Cooper S manual
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are so right ! Sorry for the wrong information. It looked really much like white silver because it is white silver 😂
The guy on Instagram just talked bullshit.

I will delete this post !

· Registered
1 Posts
For those questioning my posts, I confirmed it with a local dealership who taking part in a meeting with corporate. This is Nanuq White. Haven’t you all known that they can photoshop press photos to whatever color they want?

· Registered
2022 3-door Cooper S manual
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those questioning my posts, I confirmed it with a local dealership who taking part in a meeting with corporate. This is Nanuq White. Haven’t you all known that they can photoshop press photos to whatever color they want?
I'm sorry but this is clearly White Silver. No photoshop there.

· Registered
29 Posts
Just to be sure. The pictures are from a Close up of a M3 cs with BMW Mineral white color. Is this the same color as the nanuq white? If so, hopefully I can change our midnight black Mini to Nanuq white. It looks fantastic
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Helmet

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior

· Registered
29 Posts
I found these two pictures of the electric. First one is the nanuq white. This is according to the Mini USA site shown in Google Search. (See photo). The other Electric is the “Old” white silver version.
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Purple Violet Font Magenta Darkness

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 20 Posts