Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Been looking on this forum for a couple of weeks now and found loads of great info. Ordered my Mini Cooper S 2 weeks ago and due to pick it up Today 2nd July from Williams at Bolton.. Can't wait and oh my as it been a long one lol.

It's a three door hatch in Melting Silver with Black Cosmos wheels and chilli pack no sat nav as due to having to wait longer due to production issues on Sat nav screen. Hope I don't regret not having it although don't tend to really use them a lot anyhow.

Hope to post pics soon and be a regular on this forum.

Regards Dave

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hi Guys,

Been looking on this forum for a couple of weeks now and found loads of great info. Ordered my Mini Cooper S 2 weeks ago and due to pick it up Today 2nd July from Williams at Bolton.. Can't wait and oh my as it been a long one lol.

It's a three door hatch in Melting Silver with Black Cosmos wheels and chilli pack no sat nav as due to having to wait longer due to production issues on Sat nav screen. Hope I don't regret not having it although don't tend to really use them a lot anyhow.

Hope to post pics soon and be a regular on this forum.

Regards Dave
Welcome to the forum, I'm intrigued to see what Melting Silver looks like on the F56.. Only ever seen it on the Clubman and F57.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Welcome to the Forum the melted silver looks great with a black roof I spotted one the other day on a car hauler that parked next to my truck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats! And from another new member... Welcome to the forum!

We will wait for the pics!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts