Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an F55 and looking to purchase the weathertech cargo liner. Their site says just 2 door, but I think it might fit the 4 door. Could someone let me know the length and width of the recessed boot area in your 2 door F56...thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this has been answered elsewhere in the forum.
As far as I can remember the answer was no but weathertech were planning on making one for the 5 door.

Cheers

The "elsewhere" post was another one of mine. At the time, I was looking for a liner for up top on the flat load floor. Now I've decided to get one in the recessed area instead. My dealings with WT is you get a different answer depending on who you talk to. That's why I'm asking fellow mini owners if they could measure their recessed F56 area, and then I'll know for sure.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All set. WT confirmed the recessed cargo liner for the F55 is currently in production...should be available in 6-8 weeks. The F56 is 34x15. The F55 is 33-1/2x18.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.