Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hope some of you guys on here can confirm something for me. Does the Cooper SD in Chili red include both interior and exterior sports pack?

I thought everything was in hand with the lease car company I ordered it with but they have come back to me with an issue. It seems they may want more money if I require both Sports Packs, i.e the interior and exterior. As I said, I ordered the Mini Cooper SD in the Chili Red. Now as far as I can see on the Mini site, the full sports pack is included with this colour so I don't see how the Lease Car company can try and separate them and charge more.

Can someone be good enough to confirm this?

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for the reply. Yep that's what I thought. Just needed to be 100% before going back to lease company and getting them told. I don't think they are fully understanding that the pack is included with the color and are therefore trying to add it on as an optional extra.

Cheers

·
Registered
890 Posts
Yes, both packs are included if you go for the Chili red paint, but on my configurator choosing that paint option, which gives the two sports packs, costs an extra £4425.(not £3,100 ish, unfortunately)

Or have I not read it correctly?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.