Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Way to clean the car before you post it on your page guys! :D

That one has basically every option you check on the order sheet, including the active driving assist.

Reactions: Evlkarl and pjsjr13

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Something doesn't look right on that car (may be just the photo)....no roof antenna visible, nor rear wing. Don't see pano roof either...for the cost that would be there I'd think. Top end price is probably even higher imo.

John

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Something doesn't look right on that car (may be just the photo)....no roof antenna visible, nor rear wing. Don't see pano roof either...for the cost that would be there I'd think. Top end price is probably even higher imo.

John
I think it's just the picture. VIN check (and their website) shows that it has the premium package, which does include the sunroof. They may have just not screwed in the antenna yet.

No HUD, but they have the chrono package instead. I don't think you can add anymore to this car, package-wise, until you start adding accessories.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
A fully optionen JCW in Australia, your looking at over $65k plus. If ths price is correct, maybe there is something in the wind of an imminent new release and they are fobbing off their existing stock???

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
45K for a fully nicely loaded JCW might not be a bad price for the people that are overseas but honestly anything more than 35K on a car too me is a waste of $$$. Can I afford it yes but why. I guess that makes me a cheap skate. I built a bare bone JCW the other day with the option i want for 34K.:D:D

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
The old adage you have to pay to play comes to mind here. The price seems in line with all the options that are on the car. What is fun worth?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
You need to tell them to update their engine info too, it's not a 2.0l 3-cylinder...

$45,350 is equivalent to £32,600 so you've got quite a high specced car there but the price is right!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
45K for a fully nicely loaded JCW might not be a bad price for the people that are overseas but honestly anything more than 35K on a car too me is a waste of $$$. Can I afford it yes but why. I guess that makes me a cheap skate. I built a bare bone JCW the other day with the option i want for 34K.
I agree Karl!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts