Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for my new to me 2018 works to be deliverd, really excited. Im coming from a Cayman S but needed back seats for the kids so not sure what to expect!

Car has pretty much everything i wanted - harmon, headsup, lci gearbox, widescreen nav, recaro but is just missing heated seats and carplay. have already seen some good links here to see if i can get a code to handle. i guess i'll just have to live without the heated seats!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome, loads of great information on here.

It’s odd that your car doesn’t have heated seats, I thought pretty much all cars have that now but there are a lot of different options available on minis.

You could look to have them retrofitted though, I did this on a different car where the manufacturer didn’t offer heated seats. They were about £400.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanyou……yep I’m surprised as well as the car is so well specc‘d - typical greedy manufacturers I think making almost everything an optional extra.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did a quick search on heated seats, looks like the foam is glued to the seat cover, to its hard to peel away, fit and then leave it looking tidy. I think I’ll just live without!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts