Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Would have been nice if Mini would have dropped a Bomb with a 2 Seater.:) I guess when you have only so many cars in the line up there is not that much "New" for an Auto Show.

Practical MINI Clubman gets John Cooper Works treatment, and is set to star at Paris before arriving in late 2016

If you're after a hotter version of MINI's longest car yet, this is it. The new MINI Clubman John Cooper works, or JCW, is here. MINI has applied its sportiest treatment to the twin-door hatch, adding four-wheel drive and a beefier bodykit. It has revved its way into the 2016 Paris Motor Show after being revealed earlier in September.

Under the bonnet of the John Cooper Works Clubman is the same 2.0-litre twin-scroll petrol turbo as in the JCW hatch, producing 228bhp but 20Nm extra torque, at 350Nm. That means a 0-62mph time of 6.3 seconds (the same as the hatch) and a top speed of 148mph. The figures are identical whether the car is fitted with the six-speed manual or eight-speed auto box – even though the Clubman is around 300kg heavier than the hatch thanks to its larger body and all-wheel-drive system.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mini/clubman/93338/new-228bhp-mini-jcw-clubman-arrives-at-paris-2016

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I think they have missed a trick here.......

Should have been at least 250+bhp as that engine is able to produce far more....

I'd hate to see what the price ticket is for a fully loaded version!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Davy you can built one on the Mini Usa Site.:) I gave up at $36K but you can go as high as $ 44K.:eek::eek:

JOHN COOPER WORKS CLUBMAN ALL4

SEND TO DEALER
AS CONFIGURED $36,450

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.