Auto
Red interior
LED cornering lights
Adaptive suspension
HK
Heated front screen
Auto lights & wipers
Rear PDC

I choose the JCW over an M135i, mainly because the JCW is much easier to use its power and partly because the BMW's test drive was carried out in fairly heavy rain, that experience in itself did move me away from the M135i.

My previous car was a Seat Leon Cupra 265 manual, I do find the mini slightly slower on take off, even though it has launch control, but the mid range in the mini certainly feels quicker. The Cupra was a great car, I had it from new and it was just over a year old when I sold it, the car was an absolute sleeper as it looked like any other Seat Leon. The reason I thought it was time to move on because I wanted something more 'playful' and that's exactly what the mini is.

So far my 10 days of ownership with the mini have been incredible, the noise for a standard car is so addictive, it's great! I have already made some changes to the JCW by having the grill and light surrounded done gloss black and will have the windows tinted in the next week or so.

Sorry for rambling on, but I thought it was good to add why I purchased the car and my previous vehicle.

·
Registered
506 Posts
So far waht I can see from your profile picture your mini looks the business. It'll be great to see some proper pictures though..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind comments, I've been out in the Mini all day absolutely love driving it, it's so addictive. I think my photobucket account is locked out as I can't login. So until then I can't get any pictures up but as said its on my profile picture.

I have had the grill and light surrounds wrapped, as it's easier to change if need be.

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up tomorrow of the exterior and interior.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Thanks for the kind comments, I've been out in the Mini all day absolutely love driving it, it's so addictive. I think my photobucket account is locked out as I can't login. So until then I can't get any pictures up but as said its on my profile picture.

I have had the grill and light surrounds wrapped, as it's easier to change if need be.

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up tomorrow of the exterior and interior.
You can post up jpg's from your computer via thumbnail pics....if I can do it anybody can figure it out! What I need to figure out is how to post up URL pics (gotta use Photobucket or such I suppose).

John

·
Registered
506 Posts
Looks super, specially next to his "not so" twin... ;-)

Did you have to take the trims out to have them wrapped or were they done with them on?

Saurabh

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks great with the black gloss paint work on the headlights and grill - nice! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts