Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a couple of poor pics earlier today, but sun was very bright, at least it gives you an idea plus JCW exhaust tips and badge on rear. Very happy with car, not had a real play with the exhaust system and cars performance yet.
Must say I was happy with my dealer Sycamore of Peterborough, not dealt them before but got a good px and discount, Duane was my salesperson if anyone in the area is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Congrats sweet looking Car yes I am Bias because mine looks exactly the same with 1 Cylinder missing.:crying::crying: I remember when I picked mine up (bought it unseen ) it looked better than Claudia Schiffer in the Nude.:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks lovely, what are your thoughts on the JCW exhaust? I can't decide if to go standard and upgrade after a few months or to upgrade straight away... Love the black wheels, I'm also probably going black around the lights but yours does look great

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Zobware
Thank you for comments, I too was going to wait and thought s*d it, get it done before delivery. I have been having a play today with the exhaust and with the car in sport/mid and the exhaust in normal sport mode it sounds good, nice burble etc. When in track mode and the car itself is in sport mode it pops and bangs and sounds great, even my wife commented favourably :)

It's up to you, but I'm glad I did it now, I'm sure as the car loosens up and I can explore the rev range it will be even better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.