Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member for a bit, but have yet to post. Work got things really busy or me, so I wasnt able to post. I will be ordering an F56 shortly. I've always been a fan of Mini's and have driven friends Mini's in the past, but never owned one. What a blast of a car to drive.

I've built and rebuilt my Mini online probably a hundred times at this point. I've been by the dealer numerous times; day, night, sunshine, rain, overcast, etc to see all of the colors in different lighting and check out all of the features, options and interiors, etc... I still cannot make my mind up on the color.

As for why I havent ordered yet, minus not being able to choose a color is because Im waiting to see what the new Clubman officially will look like. I was upset to find out that the new Club wouldnt look similar (will not have 5 doors) to the past Club.

Im sure I will order the 56, but I'd still like to see the official new Club before making my order.

I have other cars to drive in the meantime, so this order isnt a rush at the moment, but it will eventually be my daily driver once it arrives.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im actually not too keen on the JCW. Im not much of a fan for the kit. It looks a little too bulky, IMO. I do, however, really like the Lapis Blue/Chili Red combo you can get the JCW in. Too bad that color combo isnt offered in the regular S model.

Forget the Clubman ,just go for a JCW>:D

Whatever colour you choose will be great;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
That's exactly my colour combo:)

What about Volcanic Orange............nice colour in the flesh with either White,Black or as my MCS was total body colour.
The Dark Blue with White roof and stripes is also nice in the S.

Good luck making up your mind though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
New Clubman looks fantastic, saw them come off the line at Oxford last week. Mostly in the two new colours of Melting Silver metallic and Pure Burgundy metallic.

Not possible to get very close but looked like it has lost the manual handbrake and got an electronic one, might help if you have the armrest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are either of these colors going to be offered on the MCS?

New Clubman looks fantastic, saw them come off the line at Oxford last week. Mostly in the two new colours of Melting Silver metallic and Pure Burgundy metallic.

Not possible to get very close but looked like it has lost the manual handbrake and got an electronic one, might help if you have the armrest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like VC, but there are a good amount of them running around my area. Electric Blue is one of my favorites as well as White Silver and Thunder Gray. They're all good colors, but I try to stay away from darker colors, but sometimes they call my name. LOL. I do want this to have more of a fun color or at least on the lighter side, but who knows. Im actually going back to look at the colors again this weekend to see if I can make up my mind. The color is the only thing holding me back from my order being placed.

That's exactly my colour combo:)

What about Volcanic Orange............nice colour in the flesh with either White,Black or as my MCS was total body colour.
The Dark Blue with White roof and stripes is also nice in the S.

Good luck making up your mind though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do wish Mini would add a couple new colors to the 56/55 lineup. Something really crazy. Something like a purple (just not too feminine) or lemon-lime color (something that was green, but in the right lighting had a yellow pearl look). All just wishful thinking of course. HAHA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, I have several times. LOL. Its a good color, but theres something about pure white that looks so good with black wheels.

White silver could be the option that you might be looking for ;) although in the configurator looks grey and flat in person it looks like a pearl white it's one of those colours that you have to see live.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.