Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
just a general question.
After you’ve received the ‘Your new mini is now scheduled’ notification, how long did you have to wait before you had a date? ( for when its starting its build, or when you can expect it )

Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you go onto Live Chat on the Mini website and give them your order number they will give you an update. I did this today and was told that my new Countryman is now in the U.K.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you go onto Live Chat on the Mini website and give them your order number they will give you an update. I did this today and was told that my new Countryman is now in the U.K.
Thats great thanks. I can’t see live chat on my iPad, so I’m guessing I’ll have to use my desktop comp.
Got the scheduled to build through on 23rd January and haven’t heard anything since!

·
Registered
50 Posts
There’s a lot of variation in the time frame of “dealer ordered” to “in production”. I don’t know if UK orders are handled differently, but for 40+ orders for which I have data in the USA (on a different forum), the average “dealer ordered” to “start production” is 42 days.

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you click on one of the models on the mini website live chat should pop up at the bottom right hand side of the web page. If not you might need to disable pop up blocker if you have it installed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone.
First of all, thanks to everyone for your feedback and help.
The dealer hasn't even returned my calls! So that felt like an omen.
Managed to get on live chat, and its schedualed for production on the 19th April, and I should get the car approx 1st - 9th May.
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that. Early May I can live with.... THEN, he said... keep checking back, as things can change:(
I hope he means for the better? Cause if that car goes into June/July, I would probably cancel.

·
Premium Member
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
425 Posts
Level 3 with all black exterior, roof rails, sun protect glass. Only went for level 3 cause I got a good deal on my JCW. Counting down now. :)
View attachment 72704
Looks great, really like the black trim. Just wish you could make the chrome strip under the windows black as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great, really like the black trim. Just wish you could make the chrome strip under the windows black as well.
Apparantly Mini might be doing a kit through their shop at some time. There are plenty of belt line kits out there. The cheapest (as long as you dont mind a long wait) are on Ali Express. I get all my Mini stuff from there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Level 3 with all black exterior, roof rails, sun protect glass. Only went for level 3 cause I got a good deal on my JCW. Counting down now. :)
View attachment 72704
Same here! Level 3 trim (called Iconic in the US), green, piano black trim, and roof rails. The main difference between ours, I guess, is I am adding black bonnet stripes and ordered the scissor spokes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just checked the configurator. Scissor spoke are available onthe Cooper S classic, but not the electric. Must admit... they do look smart.
I was just about to say that I saw someone on the forum mention they were not available on the UK SE. But they are on the USA SE. Weird how there can be so many differences in the options between countries.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts