Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just became a Mini owner for the first time :D All happened by accident really as I was looking around to replace my little Smart Roadster as a daily runabout and I really wasn't finding anything interesting that I liked. All the normal BMW, Audi stuff wasn't exciting me in the slightest and then someone mentioned Mini to me. Had a look and it started to make sense so I planned to go pick up a secondhand R56 last weekend but I hadn't even sat in one at this point. Off the the local dealer just to use their hospitality and make sure a Mini would fit the bill, ended up walking out after buying the manager ex Challenge 210 Edition :laugh:

Only had the car since Monday but really loving it. Great place to be internally, equipment level is fantastic with lots of toys to play with and get to grips with. Car has the right balance of power and handling to be a lot of fun without license shattering consequences >:D To be honest, this is probably the happiest I've been with a car post pick up!

So Hi all ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's great news, I've got number 015, have to say I love the car as well, there is a Facebook group called 210club so get yourself registered on there and have a look at my YouTube channel called 100% Minis, I've done a few modifications with mine that you might be interested in and also reviewed the car etc, let me know what you think?
I can't recommend a short shifter enough, it really makes the car and is not an expensive modification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome :) I had found your YouTube channel so have been watching vids with interest whilst waiting for the car :D Really good, thanks. Will have a look at the short shift then but currently not looking at many engine mods, although that might change! I do tend to fiddle with cars but trying to resist the temptation this time as the car has most bits I want, sure I could fit some more carbon on there though :D

Thanks for the pointer to the FB group, just sent a join request.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.