Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Would need to know if you are after measurements from a 3 door F56, a 5 door F55 or an F54 clubman. (I have a 5 door so can't give measurements for the others)

·
Super Moderator
6,550 Posts
Ok braved the rain and gale for you; VERY tricky to be totally exact so erring on the side of caution;

width-so you can get something in -the door gap is slightly wider and the trim sticks out is 1000mm or 1 metre
height-there is a lip so the actual height measures around 670mm BUT the plastic lip makes this actual access equate to 600mm-if you can angle something in it gives you a bit more height if you see what i mean
length with seats folded-again tricky-as it depends on how far back the seats are but as I sit, you have 1380mm -if you have shorter legs or sit closer to the wheel this will be more and vice versa!

Hope that helps and again it is REALLY tricky to be accurate-you'd be best trying it in the flesh so to speak!

·
Super Moderator
6,550 Posts
NB have uploaded some useless photos on your other post; hope it helps but i really think you need to visit your nearest dealer with the items you need to fit in there-amazing how things fit/ won't fit regardless of dimensions. If they really want to sell a car they will help!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,550 Posts
You will de f have more depth the n. 5'10me but short legs when I buy trousers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts