Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just fitted KWV3 coilovers to my f56, I had std dampers and eibach lowering springs which I thought were good, but I have to say the difference is night and day the new set up is much better the ride and handling are massively improved. I haven't set the ride hight yet that's next on the list.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks really good, do you run spacers on the front at all?
also can i ask where did you get the splitter?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey that looks lovely Lucky!
Good question by tonyt44 - where did you get that splitter?
Also - those alloys look lovely too - I have Enkei TS9s (17 inch) on my 2016 F56 & yours look pretty similar.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey that looks lovely Lucky!
Good question by tonyt44 - where did you get that splitter?
Also - those alloys look lovely too - I have Enkei TS9s (17 inch) on my 2016 F56 & yours look pretty similar.
Hi thanks for the comments, the splitter is from maxton design, the wheels are oz challenge hlt.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have just fitted KWV3 coilovers to my f56, I had std dampers and eibach lowering springs which I thought were good, but I have to say the difference is night and day the new set up is much better the ride and handling are massively improved. I haven't set the ride hight yet that's next on the list.
Did you opt for the gloss black or textured splitter from maxton design? Looks great!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A couple of pictures of the car lowered. I had to change my wheels back to the originals as I have about 3 nails in my tyres on the OZ rims.
IMG_20200621_185312.jpg
IMG_20200621_192357.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts