Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am now an older owner of a Blazing Red Cooper Hatch, after a long time sitting on the fence (since the mid R56 days). I finally went for a test drive and only had a few options in mind if I was to make a special order but as 'luck' would have it the salesman told me there just happened to be better optioned Cooper already on a boat to Aust at a better price and the rest they say is now history. I started my driving life in 1974 with a very ordinary '68 998cc Mini Deluxe then progressed through various bland sensible cars until the trade-in on the Cooper but back in 2003 I lashed out and bought my dream car an MGB (ended up with a '67 Mk1 in re-sale red of course) which I still have (at the moment) as I had planned to have sold before I made another purchase! "Our" Cooper has the Auto transmission, black roof and mirror caps, black bonnet stripes, black 16" Victory wheels, chrome exterior, Interior style Dark Cottonwood, Colour line Glowing Red, Excitement package, Nav System with Radio visual boost and after market window tinting. I have been a long time visitor to this site and hope to be able to make a contribution where I can, please excuse any newbie mistakes as I'm not an internet whiz, cheers Gordon

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hi everyone, I am now an older owner of a Blazing Red Cooper Hatch, after a long time sitting on the fence (since the mid R56 days). I finally went for a test drive and only had a few options in mind if I was to make a special order but as 'luck' would have it the salesman told me there just happened to be better optioned Cooper already on a boat to Aust at a better price and the rest they say is now history. I started my driving life in 1974 with a very ordinary '68 998cc Mini Deluxe then progressed through various bland sensible cars until the trade-in on the Cooper but back in 2003 I lashed out and bought my dream car an MGB (ended up with a '67 Mk1 in re-sale red of course) which I still have (at the moment) as I had planned to have sold before I made another purchase! "Our" Cooper has the Auto transmission, black roof and mirror caps, black bonnet stripes, black 16" Victory wheels, chrome exterior, Interior style Dark Cottonwood, Colour line Glowing Red, Excitement package, Nav System with Radio visual boost and after market window tinting. I have been a long time visitor to this site and hope to be able to make a contribution where I can, please excuse any newbie mistakes as I'm not an internet whiz, cheers Gordon
Welcome on board, lets see some photos!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.