Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered our new cooper s in volcanic orange sorry but love the colour went for this spec
Leather seats heated in black
Media XL
Chili pack
John cooper works sports steering wheel
John cooper workers spoiler
Black bonnet strips and black roof
Chrome line interior
Anthracite headlinning
Heads up display
Fireworks trim
Cruise control with brake
Park assistant pack
17 in cosmos black wheels
Led headlights and foglights
Told the dealer will now hide the brochure lol as thinking about adding the sunroof lol can not wait till september

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just ordered our new cooper s in volcanic orange sorry but love the colour went for this spec
Leather seats heated in black
Media XL
Chili pack
John cooper works sports steering wheel
John cooper workers spoiler
Black bonnet strips and black roof
Chrome line interior
Anthracite headlinning
Heads up display
Fireworks trim
Cruise control with brake
Park assistant pack
17 in cosmos black wheels
Led headlights and foglights
Told the dealer will now hide the brochure lol as thinking about adding the sunroof lol can not wait till september
You forgot the 'smokers package'.

But seriously, sounds like a beaut!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Why apologise about VO?? It's great!! Lovely sounding car, bet you can't wait :)

Reactions: GoKart7

·
Registered
281 Posts
Very nice spec and very similar to mine - I have the sunroof and highly recommend it, not only to open if and when the sun shines but makes the cabin very airy !!

BTW - welcome to the crazy gang !!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Very nice spec and very similar to mine - I have the sunroof and highly recommend it, not only to open if and when the sun shines but makes the cabin very airy !!

BTW - welcome to the crazy gang !!
I have ordered the sunroof, interested to see what you think about the noise?

Welcome to the forum Jamesant, nice spec.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bloody **** smokers pack lol. Can not wait for it to arrive and am really in two minds to add the sunroof as you say makes the cabin feel brighter have a felling there will be a lot of black in the cabin. One question has anyone brought the iPhone snap in adaptor I have it in my countryman and want to know if it will work with the new f56 media system as my car has the old media system

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have ordered the sunroof, interested to see what you think about the noise?

Welcome to the forum Jamesant, nice spec.
Noise not really an issue unless you are driving at speed on the motorway, in those circumstances I tend to have it closed anyway, or on the tilt . For everyday driving, when the sun is out or so long as it's not raining, it is very rarely closed . I love the fresh air effect and airiness of the cabin.
Highly recommended .

·
Registered
167 Posts
I left out the sunroof in my spec this time. In my outgoing Mini the noise was pretty harsh and the mechanics of it failed twice. Apparently quite a common problem with BMW roofs. It cost a fortune to fix each time.

I saved the money for the HUD. Seemed like it might be cheaper to fix!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Noise not really an issue unless you are driving at speed on the motorway, in those circumstances I tend to have it closed anyway, or on the tilt . For everyday driving, when the sun is out or so long as it's not raining, it is very rarely closed . I love the fresh air effect and airiness of the cabin.
Highly recommended .
I'm coming from a convertible so love the fresh air idea. As I didn't opt for anthracite I decided to add the roof and have a lighter feel throughout.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was in 2 minds abut a sunroof. I was leaning towards it, the other half said no......so I sneaked loads of other less noticeable things onto the spec instead. Like variable damper control, JCW spoiler etc.

A non driver will never notice all the things I added.

Clever huh

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
I was in 2 minds abut a sunroof. I was leaning towards it, the other half said no......so I sneaked loads of other less noticeable things onto the spec instead. Like variable damper control, JCW spoiler etc.

A non driver will never notice all the things I added.

Clever huh
Oh very Clever indeed. No better time to add the panoramic roof.. You'll never even know >:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oh very Clever indeed. No better time to add the panoramic roof.. You'll never even know >:D
I did think about it, but my spec is now locked in. Due for build next week.

I'll get the pan roof when I upgrade to a JCW......LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts