Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Nice looking car . I know what you mean about the learning process!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Congratulations.. Classic British colour.

I am still learning after several weeks....

Hope you've made it pop?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Very nice colour - congratulations!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations.. Classic British colour.

I am still learning after several weeks....

Hope you've made it pop?
Drove through a tunnel today with the windows open hoping to get some snap, crackle and pop, but the combination of taking it easy while running in with only 150km on the clock and noisy winter tyres with studs meant limited success - good roar though>:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congratulations, Muddy! FanTAStic colour! Not as in-your-face as some other (great-looking!) colours I could mention, but the classic, beautifully understated BRG oozes style and sophistication. The black bonnet stripes look sharp too. Splendid choice, sir!
Is it a F56 or a F55 (hard to tell from the front). I've had a few pops from my F55 BRG MCS, but like you I've been taking it easy during the running in period - only 400km left to go!

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Ooh the tact! thought you'd upset all us vo clan for a min there shigaman!!!well saved!!!

Reactions: Shigaman

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congratulations, Muddy! FanTAStic colour! Not as in-your-face as some other (great-looking!) colours I could mention, but the classic, beautifully understated BRG oozes style and sophistication. The black bonnet stripes look sharp too. Splendid choice, sir!
Is it a F56 or a F55 (hard to tell from the front). I've had a few pops from my F55 BRG MCS, but like you I've been taking it easy during the running in period - only 400km left to go!
Thanks, as a man of a certain age, I wanted to be a bit understated and be able to surprise the locals, who think a Volvo v70 D5 is fast - also chose not to have the Cooper S decal on the boot for similar reasons. It's an f55 - need to get my kids in :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.