Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Picked up my new Cooper S today, apart from the rain and a slight regret at not getting the led headlights and jcw spoiler etc (was determined to keep the cost down a little) i'm a happy bunny so far.
I wonder how long it will take me to stop reaching to the centre console for the window switches, even worse i've lost track of how many times i've gone to put the keyfob into the dash before realising i don't need to do that anymore.....

·
Registered
646 Posts
Welcome! You will soon get used to the new layout in the cabin - I think I'm there after 7 days ownership!

Your car looks lovely, one of the best combos is Pepper White with Black!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Aye my previous R56 Cooper was pepper white and black roof/caps and decided on the same again but also black wheels this time ;)

I haven't had much chance to drive it properly today so it's still only got 14 miles on the clock though and i'm hoping to have a play over the weekend and get more familiar with the new cabin layout.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The spec is very modest as i really wanted to give my wallet a rest this time :laugh:
So basicaly that means the Chili pack, 17" Cosmos wheels, Cloth/Leatherette Black Pearl Carbon Seats, anthracite head lining, bonnet stripes, visual boost radio, tinted rear windows.
My frugality meant dropping the extra few grand of options i would normally spec :nerd:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts