Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all...

Thought I'd stick a quick post up now that I've had confirmation that my Mini Finance application has been approved... :)

Yesterday I ordered a brand-new F56 Mini Cooper SD 3dr in VO with the following goodies:
  • Volcanic Orange
  • Sports Exterior and Interior
  • Black 17" Track Alloys
  • Black Roof
  • Black stripes
  • Media Pack
  • Leather Cross Punch interior
  • HK Hifi
  • Electric Auto-dimming side & rear mirrors
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Roof rails
  • LED headlights and foglights.
  • Heated front seats
  • Heated windscreen
  • Mini HUD
  • Comfort Access

This will be my first Mini, having previously owned a new Citroen DS3. Am looking forward to having an extra 60HP available, and what felt like improved handling on the test drive :)

Now the agonising 8 week wait for an early September delivery... :(

On the plus side, I should be getting an invite to a JCW test day at Castle Coombe in Wiltshire, so that should be a good day out... A bit different to cycling round the track... ;)

Cheers
Gav

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I'm feeling slightly gutted now... :(

Was due to pick the Mini up on Tues 1st Sept, however Mini Finance wont release the funds until they get a letter from my current finance company (Citroen Financial Service) stating when my current vehicle will be collected.
CFS seem to be unable to provide anything via email, and to further add to the delay they use a 3rd party to do the collections, who only get notified on a Monday and Weds, so it's looking like it's going to be next Weds before I can even get a date for collection, then possibly another couple of days to get a letter :( :'(

Serious PITA, as means I've got leave to change, car insurance to adjust, etc etc...

Soo close yet soo far :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts