Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its just arrived. No HK but expected as much (shame we weren't told) but as leasing via my own company I guess I don't have the resale worries. That aside am looking forward to taking it out for a spin and getting to know the set-up / tech. And finding a local fast charger while we await a home charging solution - now sitting on trickle charge in the garage :oops: Thanks for all the contributions you've made to this forum, should make ownership far easier for a newby!
Mini1.jpg

·
Premium Member
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
609 Posts
Very nice, not much fun in this hot weather being all black :)
Just leave it on charge overnight and you will be ready every morning for a fun drive. Enjoy!

·
Registered
Mini Electric level 2 - 2021
66 Posts
Very nice,

Looks exactly the same as mine should when I collect it on Thursday.

I also opted for all black (the ones with different coloured roofs or door mirrors really didn't appeal) and those 10 spoke alloy wheels.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice, not much fun in this hot weather being all black :)
Just leave it on charge overnight and you will be ready every morning for a fun drive. Enjoy!
Nothing is much fun in this weather! However I’ll be back to you in the winter when I’m absorbing all the heat…. 🤷🏻‍♂️😄
Thanks, the instant acceleration just makes me grin. Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice,

Looks exactly the same as mine should when I collect it on Thursday.

I also opted for all black (the ones with different coloured roofs or door mirrors really didn't appeal) and those 10 spoke alloy wheels.

Enjoy.
Cool! Post a pic when you can, and happy collection day tomorrow…

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks nice with those black tints. A/c is great and very efficient in this weather!
Thanks, you’re right it’s surprisingly good, vents are a decent size which prob helps. Some cars they’re too small / compromised.

·
Registered
Mini Electric level 2 - 2021
66 Posts
Cool! Post a pic when you can, and happy collection day tomorrow…
Yes, I went up and had a quick look at mine today (formal collection is still tomorrow but I wanted to see it before I transferred the money) and I'd forgotten, until I saw it, that I actually chose the silver wheels.
Same 10 spoke as yours, rest of the car all black like yours but silver wheels....
Tomorrow afternoon I'll try and post a couple of photos at the same set of angles as yours so people can comment on the difference between black or silver wheels on an all black Mini EV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts