Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Ive just got F56 MCS manual , I had an R56 MCS for a short while before this

I really love the MCS , i thought the R56 was great fun but a bit too noisy and bumpy for long journeys so exchanged it for an F56 which is a lot more refined but not as much fun or thrilling to drive.

My car is Midnight Black with Chili,Punch leather, Harmon Kardon, media xl sunroof

Anyway , thing is it's got the dreaded clutch sticking problemthat I've been reading about on here
Its a 64 reg and done 5k miles , I've just emailed the dealer saying I am not happy with it , only had it 4 days and asked if they will exchange it for an auto

I take it the auto doesnt suffer with the same crankshaft play issue ?

Also , I got it from a dealer who is 200 miles from me , If I have to have the engine chaged , will my local dealer do it ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any dealer can carry out works for you - under warranty or otherwise... however if you decide to reject the vehicle it is at the dealer only. Your local dealer cannot accept it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.