Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

As I've just registered, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself first.
My name is Pedro, I'm 27 years old, living in Portugal ordered this week what will be my first Mini :D

I'm really excited about getting this car, always been a huge fan of the Mini brand and this will be, as you can imagine, a dream come true.

Just some quick specs about the car:
F56 Cooper S, Midnight black, Cone Spoke 18" alloy wheels and a huge list of optional equipment.

As far as I know, the car will be put in production later this month, so I'm hopping it will be an early Christmas present :)

Really hope to learn a lot from you guys, and also share my experience in being a Mini owner.

Pedro

·
Registered
9 Posts
good luck and stay patient :)

PS: engraçado, também tenho 27 anos e comprei este ano o meu primeiro Mini (JCW). Alguma coisa que precises diz!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your kind words guys :-D

I've received a contact from my dealer, my MINI was made on November 7th and is currently waiting from transport to Portugal. I was told another 2 weeks before I get it.

Does anyone know where was it made? In my VIN number there is a 2B code, I've searched the forum but only got references regarding codes with "2A"´s, "T"´s or even "3"´s as far as production locations...

Pedro

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Either OXford or the Netherlands but can't remember how to check-chassis number first letters i think indicate country code but someone on here will know!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the site bud, I look forward to seeing some photographs when it arrives!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts