Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, I'm in the exciting position of having a new Volcanic Orange MINI Cooper being delivered this week, with pick up scheduled for next Saturday.

I ordered it back in July, so it's been a very long wait.

I'm sure I'll be around asking for tips and advice about my lovely new car very soon! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey welcome @Naomi .. Bet you can't wait to get your MINI. Is it VO with black roof and mirrors? What other options did you go for?

Saurabh
It is indeed!

Off the top of my head, it's got:

Black Victory alloys
Pepper pack
Visual boost
Piano black inserts
Chrome line interior and exterior
Heated front windscreen
Enhanced Bluetooth
Armrest

...and a few other things that I can't seem to remember without the spec sheet! I also went for the retrofitted click and drive satnav system, because I prefer to have that in my line of sight rather than looking down into the centre console.

It's definitely not as highly specced as a lot of cars here, but there's everything I wanted in there, plus a bit more!

·
Registered
372 Posts
It is indeed!

Black Victory alloys
Pepper pack
Visual boost
Piano black inserts
Heated front windscreen
Enhanced Bluetooth
Armrest

...and a few other things that I can't seem to remember without the spec sheet! I also went for the retrofitted click and drive satnav system, because I prefer to have that in my line of sight rather than looking down into the centre console.

It's definitely not as highly specced as a lot of cars here, but there's everything I wanted in there, plus a bit more!
Welcome Naomi congratulations your new mini sounds lovely nothing better than picking up a new car hope the pick up goes well and plenty of pics :D??

·
Registered
506 Posts
It is indeed!

Black Victory alloys
Pepper pack
Visual boost
Piano black inserts
Heated front windscreen
Enhanced Bluetooth
Armrest

That is a nicely specced car. Every thing that you'll ever need. Enjoy and do share the pics once you have taken the delivery.

Good luck.

Saurabh

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi and welcome. I also pick my new volcanic mini up in just over a week. Exciting tunes ahead. Good to see another girl on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts