Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Fergal, Ferg for short.
I'm from Cork in Ireland and I hope to put in my order for a new F56 Cooper Petrol this Saturday.

I'll be trading in my highly specced 2007 Laser Blue R56 Cooper S.
Sadly I won't have many options at all on my F56 due to trying to keep the monthly payments down.

Spec should be :

Cooper Petrol, Volcanic Orange & Black Roof, MFSW, Dark Silver Interior Trim, Basic Interior Lights Pack and Passenger seat height adjustment.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered today :)
Spec is very minimal due to finances sadly so here it is :
F56 MINI Cooper Petrol,
Volcanic Orange with a Black roof, MFSW, Passenger seat height adjustment, Dark Silver interior trim, white indicators, mats, basic interior light pack.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Welcome Ferg.....you picked a cracking color combo, so we all will be anxious to see the pics when it arrives. While you are waiting you can pick a name for your new ride eh?

Cheers,

Johm

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks John.
Yeah I loved the colour since it was released so it was an easy choice for me.
Was going for Tigger but someone in my miniclub already has that one taken for her VO One D.
Maybe Mango ?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
How about "Valencia"?..... One of the best orange juice orange varieties of fruit (I was raised in Florida)...LOL! Just as thought.

Reactions: Skullee
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.