Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time post, just took delivery of a new F54 JCW Clubman.

I always come to this forum to research colours and options, therefore its my turn to now add content.

The car is Swiss specification, all options bar 2 (towbar and luggage separation net).

Currently riding on its winter wheel and tyre set, JCW Course Spoke for the Summer.

I was concerned about the colour combination (having not seen one before ordering, I wanted Rebel Green with Red Roof/Stripes) but really happy with the final result (reasonably understated with subtle details).

This is a replacement for my wife's Audi S3 Sportback.

Also our third Mini in the last couple of years and very happy with the step up in quality of the F54 Clubman, great new infotainment system (very fast and puts our RR Sport system to shame).

Attachments

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Welcome to the forum the car looks great sorry for asking are Swiss Specs different than the rest of the EU?

·
Registered
2 Posts
First time post, just took delivery of a new F54 JCW Clubman.

I always come to this forum to research colours and options, therefore its my turn to now add content.

The car is Swiss specification, all options bar 2 (towbar and luggage separation net).

Currently riding on its winter wheel and tyre set, JCW Course Spoke for the Summer.

I was concerned about the colour combination (having not seen one before ordering, I wanted Rebel Green with Red Roof/Stripes) but really happy with the final result (reasonably understated with subtle details).

This is a replacement for my wife's Audi S3 Sportback.

Also our third Mini in the last couple of years and very happy with the step up in quality of the F54 Clubman, great new infotainment system (very fast and puts our RR Sport system to shame).
Congratulations!

This would have been my choice too but my wife wanted a Digital Blue instead. We are waiting for ours now.

·
Super Moderator
1,206 Posts
Welcome....

I very nearly went for melting silver, but couldn't find a stock car with the spec I wanted, so as i had to get a new build, went with rebel Green & Red (a red roof on yours would look awesome!).

How are you getting on with it, and did you go for manual or auto?

I'm really pleased with mine, even in the green/red finish, it's still understated and doesn't look like the sporty car that it is. Personally after a number of 3 door Mini's I'm loving the space!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apologies, I should have used the word configuration. I believe all of the options are the same but there are differences in what is standard and what is packaged together. For example, the alarm system is an option, the dealer told me 80% of Swiss buyers do not opt for the alarm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome....

I very nearly went for melting silver, but couldn't find a stock car with the spec I wanted, so as i had to get a new build, went with rebel Green & Red (a red roof on yours would look awesome!).

How are you getting on with it, and did you go for manual or auto?

I'm really pleased with mine, even in the green/red finish, it's still understated and doesn't look like the sporty car that it is. Personally after a number of 3 door Mini's I'm loving the space!!
It's an auto. Have only done 30 KMs but first impressions are good. The Swiss are slightly conservative on colours and the dealer advised me against green with red but I should have stuck to my gut instinct. However really like the combination chosen and delivered. We had an F56 hatch in the U.K. but for us it was the All4 and space of the Clubman that allowed this to replace the S3.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Melting Silver is such a sexy color for that car...I may have to do that one for my next MINI!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts