Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone from Scotland!

Just ordered my 2018 JCW for delivery next Monday and honestly cant believe I've bought my dream car.
From what was a casual meandering through Auto Trader at 9am yesterday looking to replace my current 2015 Cooper with maybe a Cooper S or Audi S3, turned into a hefty loan sum in my bank account and a deposit paid by 3.30pm.

Still in disbelief this is being delivered next week. The best spec I've seen for a long time, never mind anything I've seen on the road recently.
Will definitely be trawling through the threads for anything more I can do to this but to be honest, it seems to have it all!

Enjoy!
Kirsty

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good choice, hope you have many happy miles. What spec did you get?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
That looks great, what is the graphic on the roof? wishing you many happy miles driving ahead.

Denso

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

• Heads up display
  • Heated leather seats - front & passenger
  • Rear camera
  • Front & Rear sensors
  • Harman Kardon Hi-fi
  • Media Pack XL
  • Rain sensor & Auto headlights
  • Chili pack
  • Dual zone air con
  • Enhanced bluetooth
  • 18inch Cup spoke two tone alloys
  • Heated rear windscreen
  • Black chequered interior trim
The decals are non standard and can't find what they are called specifically but the roof is grey/orange chequered with red stripes.
7k miles on the clock #thankyoucovid

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks great, what is the graphic on the roof? wishing you many happy miles driving ahead.

Denso
It's called the JCW Pro roof decal. So the red stripes down each side and a grey/volcanic orange chequered design in the middle. Will upload more pictures when I get it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
  • Heads up display
  • Heated leather seats - front & passenger
  • Rear camera
  • Front & Rear sensors
  • Harman Kardon Hi-fi
  • Media Pack XL
  • Rain sensor & Auto headlights
  • Chili pack
  • Dual zone air con
  • Enhanced bluetooth
  • 18inch Cup spoke two tone alloys
  • Heated rear windscreen
  • Black chequered interior trim
The decals are non standard and can't find what they are called specifically but the roof is grey/orange chequered with red stripes.
7k miles on the clock #thankyoucovid
Very nice.

·
Registered
2021 F56 S stick Paddy Hopkirk, '12 Coupe S, 13 Roadster S, 14 Countryman S
120 Posts
Congrats and welcome. A fellow club member just changed his Volcanic Orange S from "Heather" to "Cheese Puff" to have a more color appropriate name. I hope you have as much fun picking out a name for yours :)!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats and welcome. A fellow club member just changed his Volcanic Orange S from "Heather" to "Cheese Puff" to have a more color appropriate name. I hope you have as much fun picking out a name for yours :)!
Thanks cargusjoh - was literally trawling through name ideas yesterday. Any suggestions welcome :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
🤣🤣
Love how “browsing” turned into a huge financial commitment - definitely a YOLO moment!

Looks good in that colour - enjoy!

·
Registered
754 Posts
My WIfe's Cooper D is the same colour and she calls her car, Merida after the character from the movie Brave, I guess it's to do with the orange (ginger) hair and maybe the wild independent nature of the character.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My WIfe's Cooper D is the same colour and she calls her car, Merida after the character from the movie Brave, I guess it's to do with the orange (ginger) hair and maybe the wild independent nature of the character.
I definitely like the idea of an actual womans name instead of an object name. Merida is a great name!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome....

I absolutely love this colour. Bet Monday feels like years away

Sent from my Potato
Already prepped the private plates; have a list of accessories and eyeing up the Pro exhaust when my bank balance allows it. So damn excited!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Denso

Can see the roof a bit better on this one. May have only taken a couple of photos before jumping in to drive it earlier.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts