Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Do you think they're designed to be placed as shown or are moveable? Also, what are the laws where you live on when they can be on and when not? And is there a blank somewhere on the dash for the switch? I'm starting to regret not getting the LED headlights and looking for alternatives. Thanks.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I shall be getting some,needed or not as on those dark roads all light comes in handy ;-)
mind get my car first,,,11 weeks to go,its like countdown at a launch pad in usa

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have purchased LED sport lights from Tisva to decorate my home and it's really gives a mind blowing effect to my home. I have purchased different varieties and different colors of LED lights which decorates my home nicely.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The £415 is just for the lights, plus about £100 for brackets and another £100 for the adaptor box which I think is only required if you hav LED headlights, then fitting will take the bottom line to £800-£900. Why on earth quote a price minus brackets when they are a must have to fit the lights, bit like the old days when you went to buy a hoover or TV and they would ask if you needed a plug as it did not come with one as standard.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts