Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

as the new member of the fam, our F55 BRG MCS (a.k.a Spinach) is hopefuly going to join us in December. The order was placed at the end of September, including white roof, black stripes, pepper, sport automatic, roulette spokes, media xl, PDC for the wifey, and many more, excluding sun roof and leather. I have been reading the forum quite a while, and looks like we have a really cool gang here, so I am happy to join.
I will update you, whenever the dealer provides further information. The good thing is that the car will be a nice Christmas, or worst case scenario an even better birthday present, but I guess all of you know, it is a veeeeeery impatient wait.... >:D

Mickey

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome along, tic toc that clock will seem to take age but worth it in the end :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

The sales rep sent me these pictures saved from the official planing software, similar to the one Evlkarl posted, but a bit more beautiful if its even possible :)

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome along - love the name Spinach, thats brilliant! Can't beat a good metallic green on a Mini, Jaguar or a Lotus. Just how it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts