Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I've been following the forum for a while now and building my own F56 since last June before finally placing an order in November (it took me forever to decide on an interior). I just took delivery a few days ago and I absolutely love it!

My first car many years ago was a '90 Rover Mini City and I just traded in my '09 Cooper S for the F56 which I owned for two and a half years. Three completely different cars and they just keep getting better, I can't believe how much more refined the F is to the R.

I attend most of our local MINI events and usually head south a couple of times a year for a road trip, which usually entails AMVIV or MTTS!

Thanks for all the great information!

2016 Cooper S /w JCW Appearance Package

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
Congrats and welcome! My club puts on AMVIV, did you make it to the last one?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and welcome! My club puts on AMVIV, did you make it to the last one?
Yes, 2015 and 2013! My local club (Edmonton MINI Club) has been in attendance for the last 3/4 years. I was over the moon when I picked up the Presidents Choice award last year too!

I'll be attending the West half of MTTS in July but my F56 will look a little different than it is now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.