Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
New member from Las Vegas, I've been lurking for quite a while and finally got around to joining. Not new to MINIs, we have a 2003 Liquid Yellow / White R50 and my Thunder Gray / Black F56 MCS was delivered back in March.

Here is what I spec'd:

Thunder Gray / Black MCS
Carbon Black Letherette
Media Package, center armrest Visual Boost, Enhanced BlueTooth
Satellite Gray door panels
Storage package
HK Stereo
MINI Connected
Sport Package, LED headlight w/cornering LED Fog lights, 17" black Cosmos Spoke
DDC
Rear Spoiler
Roof Rails
Carbon Fiber hood scoop
Black Line headlight / tail light rings

Anyway, good to meet you all. Here's a pic of the two together when I brought her home and one after I installed the mirror caps, sport stripes and had the windows tinted.

Chris

Vehicle Car Trunk Subcompact car Mini

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Reactions: derekh929

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Great pic of the side-by-side MINI's....amazingly the F56 doesn't look all that much larger than the Gen 1 R50! :) But, maybe if the colors were reversed?...

Great looking car!

John

Reactions: Desert Rat

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great pic of the side-by-side MINI's....amazingly the F56 doesn't look all that much larger than the Gen 1 R50! :) But, maybe if the colors were reversed?...

Great looking car!

John

Thanks! I agree about the size but I see them everyday. They both need a bath, maybe I'll pull them out in the street and take a better pic from the front. That pic was from March when I brought the F56 home, time for an updated family portrait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.