Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !!!

I have been bitten by the Mini Cooper bug and have a question regarding the "amount of driver room" compared to other cars.

I am 6' tall weighing in around 300 lbs.

I recently sold my 2010 C6 Corvette Grand Sport and wondered how the driver's room in my car would compare to a Mini Cooper?
- I am focused on the 2 door hardtop or the Clubman

I know my height is not an issue, but curious if I would be sardined width-wise in a Mini?

I have not yet gone to sit in one, but that is high up on my list soon!

Thanks for any advice you would like to share.

Best Regards,
Jeff

·
Registered
509 Posts
Stick shift or auto, I have a love/hate relationship with my armrest which might be important In choice
in other words don’t test fit an auto if really want a manual box…

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m almost your size and fit well in my mini. I was very comfortable for a 4,800 trip last march. But as stated, find what interest you and fit/test and test drive before buying. That’s what I did.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello !!!

I have been bitten by the Mini Cooper bug and have a question regarding the "amount of driver room" compared to other cars.

I am 6' tall weighing in around 300 lbs.

I recently sold my 2010 C6 Corvette Grand Sport and wondered how the driver's room in my car would compare to a Mini Cooper?
- I am focused on the 2 door hardtop or the Clubman

I know my height is not an issue, but curious if I would be sardined width-wise in a Mini?

I have not yet gone to sit in one, but that is high up on my list soon!

Thanks for any advice you would like to share.

Best Regards,
Jeff
**** - Thank You everyone for your input .. Going to a dealer soon to "try it on for size" :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts