Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone this is Milo, my 2016 Mini JCW, Ive had it since October and have been tearing up the highway.>:D I have been following the mini brand since the supercharged R53 models. I can honestly say that the JCW 2.0L factory kit is not slow at all and its quite rewarding :D. The new BWM engines and BMW quality with the British styling in my opinion is some that i like considering the price. It now a sports Luxury car. I got the fully manual Transmission

The 450 watt Harman Kardon 12 speaker system is phenomenal once it finishes it breaking in period so is the exhaust. the mini yours interior in the alloy gives it that extra luxury feel, my interior dash trim is made of aluminum;~}. and it has an extra intercooler for the larger turbo. {}~x-) i also found out that the wired package with the XL navigation plays movies, which is really nice with the 12 speaker surround sound with the panoramic sun roof open with the stars above :| . and the ambient lighting changing colors about the door trim and infotainment system. I can honestly say waiting 10 to be able purchase a mini cooper I'm extremely happy >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Welcome to you & Milo! Great looking JCW you have there too....but of course I'm partial to Midnight Black Metallic! Love the pic of the car on the "lift"!

Enjoy,

John

Reactions: MinisRock4Evr

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing and after you break it in a bit, drive it like you stole it, that's when it really shows you what a phenomenal automobile it is, stellar handling, super responsive, and with the the Bembro brakes it will stop on a dime and give you nine cents change. It is not perfect, but it sure is close, put some decent sticky tires on it and take it twisting! BTW, where are you located?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, thanks for sharing and after you break it in a bit, drive it like you stole it, that's when it really shows you what a phenomenal automobile it is, stellar handling, super responsive, and with the the Bembro brakes it will stop on a dime and give you nine cents change. It is not perfect, but it sure is close, put some decent sticky tires on it and take it twisting! BTW, where are you located?
Located in Louisiana

1 - 7 of 7 Posts