Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Delivered yesterday! It is a semi new from official BMW dealer, 1 year old, 8k km and a good discount of around 41%

Love the color, the feel, the robustness of the drive, surprised with the inner space, even in the rear seats. I have to study all the options, it is amazing the amount of technology on board. Fun to drive, especially on S gear and Sport mode.

Very happy so far!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the SD gang and the F56 Forum, your car looks like it's got quite a spec on it! Sounds like you got a great deal too with 41% discount over original price - crazy considering it's only a year old!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The good part of having tons of options is that they depreciate a lot in the second hand market. It has:

- Sport Auto transmission
- navi professional
- mini connected xl
- mini driving modes
- driving assistant
- excitement pack
- comfort access
- 17" spike cosmos alloys
- moonwalk grey
- head up display
- PDC
- rear wing
- LED lights
- JCW wheel
- heated seats
- sport seats
- arm rest

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Thanks! The good part of having tons of options is that they depreciate a lot in the second hand market. It has:

- Sport Auto transmission
- navi professional
- mini connected xl
- mini driving modes
- driving assistant
- excitement pack
- comfort access
- 17" spike cosmos alloys
- moonwalk grey
- head up display
- PDC
- rear wing
- LED lights
- JCW wheel
- heated seats
- sport seats
- arm rest
Good specification! 0:) - Yeah I'm coming to realise that, glad I didn't go over the top on mine.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Well done as sounds great :)

40% off original just shows the depreciation on new cars but as all models drop the discount is on the price of a 1 year old car :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Never thought of it like that before, got over 25% off our 5 month old 3k Cooper SD plus a very good part exchange. Had it just over a year now, put another 14k on the clock, just replaced the front tyres & will shortly need to sort out the rear brakes. Not bad for the'second'car.

Ours is just Chili pack, 17"Cosmos allloys(no cost), Sun protection glass, Metallic paint, Visual boost, Colourline & tlc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts