Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much debate, finally opted for the controversial Moonwalk Grey. It's a strange colour which only seems to look right with some other upgrades. Seems I am one of the few who opted for the silver Cosmos alloys with black roof combo, but I like it.:)

Pick up next weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Bet you're super excited, looks good! I've never actually seen Silver Cosmos in person so I'm intrigued to see some more photos, love the colour combination! :)

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Welcome and Congrats. It's like Christmas here everyday ;), Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for mods..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations! I too ordered the "controversial" moonwalk grey with black roof :) ---I am still waiting, so I hope it lives up to my expectations. I think it is beautiful, but have gotten some so-so reactions from friends when I excitedly show them pictures.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love it, its a great color :) congrats and look forward to your pics when you pic it up!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I actually prefer silver wheels....would have put those on my JCW but the Cosmos won't fit LOL! Fine looking MINI for sure!

Congrats,

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts