Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, so here is my story. I of course love cars and have treacked many--and I still track a race car. My everyday car is a very comfortable BMW diesel barge. I rented a MINI at Geneva airport for one week and could not let go of it. I went back home and bought a thunder gray MINI Cooper S. What a car! I bought mine specced like my diesel barge and so it feels like a lilliputian sporty version of it. What impresses me most is how they re-designed the car to be at the same time full of feel and comfortable (I am 6-4). It is only in the long motorway trip that the barge comes ahead for comfort.

Looking forward to read about more experiences on this forum!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi Welcome having a F31 330 D I know exactly what your getting at and we love our new mini and congrats on getting some pics would be great.
I really like the BMW for what it is performance great drive train with sport 8 speed auto, but just to heavy on front end to be fun but great load lugger with close to average 40mph since got new 2 years ago its pretty good for 258bhp.
Enjoy your new mini

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome! Pics are always appreciated :D.

Annette

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.